Here’s another Bubbler.
- Use a diamond drill bit to drill holes in the glass
- Insert rubber grommets into holes and sealed with aquarium sealant
- Run tubing through one hole and underwater strand light through other
- Seal both with sealant
- Leave for 24 hours
- Insert artificial orchid into glass then wrap light strand around flower
- Fill with glass stones
- Attach valve to to tubing and run other end to aquarium pump.
- Fill with water
- Check for leaks
- Let sit for few days
- Add Neon Tetras
I have 3 small tetras living in this tank. The lights and bubbles are hard to see, so Imay take a nighttime pic. More detailed instructions with pics to come.